Customer Experience Director
Molex has set Customer Experience (CX) as the cornerstone of its strategic transformation plan and is looking for a dynamic, experienced Customer Experience Director to drive the CX program and CX capability development and execution. This highly visible role will work with Marketing, Molex Transformation Office, Sales, Customer Service, IT, and Divisions to improve and transform the way Molex engages with customers and to drive the development of CX as a long-term high value core capability.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Lead the development, approval process, and execution of the CX annual plan with partner organizations, including sales, marketing, customer service, transformation office, IT, and our product development divisions
- Provide program management for the cross functional CX leadership team, facilitating meeting agendas, and discussion. Report CX plan status, issues, and associated resolution plans.
- Lead development and ongoing management of a CX voice of customer survey function
- Develop and execute a CX measures of success framework, results reporting, and identification of required corrective action, and CX improvement opportunities. Measure and report the impact of CX program on customer and Molex value creation.
- Conduct customer journey mapping workshops to support CX improvement and transformation projects and develop and maintain a cross-Molex persona set
- Identify required CX support of sponsored transformation and CX improvement projects and execute (e.g., customer journey mapping workshops, customer research, CX design support)
- Develop and execute a CX internal communication program to evangelize customer-centric approaches and to ensure all Molex employees understand, act on, and are rewarded for their role in delivering an excellent experience to Molex customers
- Partner with the brand activation team to ensure that the approved CX vision is incorporated into the brand promise and activated across Molex.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Demonstrated strong passion and proactive advocacy for customers
- Experience with leading development and execution of customer experience survey programs, including knowledge of at least one CFM (customer feedback management) system
- Demonstrated ability to influence up, down and horizontally
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or business-related area
- 7+ years’ experience in business-to-business environment
- 5+ years experience leading cross-regional and cross-functional programs
- 5+ years experience in customer-facing positions such as sales, marketing, product management, customer service, and/or web in business-to-business environment
- 5+ years experience with applying Customer Experience tools such as customer journey mapping, personas, design thinking to drive Customer Experience improvement and transformation
- 5+ years experience conducting market research projects including experience managing external vendors
- Willingness to travel domestically (up to 25%)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Knowledge of electronics market and supply chain ecosystem
- Experience leading a CX program at + $2B business to business organization
- Strong strategy orientation
- Experience with Salesforce and SAP systems
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf