Global Category Manager, MRO
When you are looking at a city’s skyline or any of the latest cars and trucks, chances are you’re seeing our products. Through Guardian Glass, a Guardian Industries company, we make high- performance, energy efficient glass for homes and buildings. SRG Global™, a Guardian Industries company, makes automotive trim products that define a vehicle’s DNA and help improve fuel efficiency. Perhaps most of all, we make the ideas, formulas and processes that make these products possible. Guardian Industries is 18,000 people working to make products that improve people’s lives!
Guardian is seeking a Global Category Manager, MRO to join our team!
The Global Category Manager, MRO is responsible for managing the Maintenance, Repair & Operations (MRO) category within Guardian Industries’ Strategic Sourcing & Category Management capability. The successful individual will address over $100M in MRO spend and be responsible for supporting a global strategic sourcing strategy, partnering with all constituents to drive mutual benefit and generating long term value for Guardian Industries.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Support global transformation within the MRO category and drive innovations in global scalability and effectiveness
- Establish category management governance to align stakeholders and Strategic Sourcing and Procurement (SS&P) on strategic objectives
- Define and execute category strategies and assist in the development of the long-term MRO vision
- Lead cross-functional teams to establish negotiation strategy and gain alignment from stakeholders
- Use accurate spend information and business knowledge to identify sourcing projects for individual subcategories and develop an overall cost reduction plan
- Develop vendor scorecards to measure supplier performance against KPIs
- Analyze and track annual performance metrics to demonstrate continuous improvement and progress against strategic objectives
- Leverage E-Procurement strategies to support digital transformation and maximize Coupa Source to Pay functionality to introduce the end-to-end solution
- Leverage supplier data, internal reporting and consistently seek ways to streamline business processes
- Provide information on category trends and best practices to drive insights and decisions for the MRO category
- Develop consignment and vendor managed inventory (VMI) point of view to ensure optimal Working Capital Efficiency for Guardian Industries
- Proactively solicit and share knowledge across the team and with all Koch affiliate companies
- Foster team development and advancement of MBM culture
The Experience You Will Bring
- 5+ years of MRO category / spare parts management experience
- Experience developing a category strategy
- Knowledge of global markets and capabilities of MRO suppliers
- Experience with E-Procurement strategy
- Experience leading multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to drive insights from data
- Compliance and Code of Conduct mindset
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Business or related discipline
- Experience using Coupa software
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf