Do you enjoy working in a team environment where the focus is safety? If you do, you might be Georgia-Pacific’s next Forklift Operator! Georgia-Pacific is looking to hire efficient and safety-focused Forklift Operators for our Dudley Plywood facility. Forklift Operators create value by facilitating the movement of product through the facility to ensure accurate and timely delivery of our products to both internal and external customers. Successful candidates will demonstrate a strong commitment to safety standards and knowledge of forklift operations. Our operators work any shift, holidays, weekends, and overtime as needed in a hot, humid, cold, and noisy industrial environment.
Candidates for this role must be available to work any shift and/or holidays.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Conduct required pre-operating checks on forklift and equipment
- Safely operating forklift and/or other machinery to complete tasks such as loading, unloading, sorting, staging and transporting products in a high traffic environment
- Perform basic preventive maintenance on mobile equipment
- Load and unload material
- Work with a team to accomplish goals and managing job assignments
- Maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, including wearing safety equipment
- Sit for at least eight (8) hours a day while driving forklift
The Experience You Will Bring
- Three (3) years of verifiable experience driving and operating a forklift within an industrial or manufacturing environment
What Will Put You Ahead
- High School Diploma or GED
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf