Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company is seeking a Mold Technician to support manufacturing operations for our New Richmond, WI facility.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Set up, start up, and change over production jobs consistent with process control capabilities and quoted standards. May include robotics, part pickers and vision systems
- Setup and operate job related equipment including molding machines, lift trucks, overhead cranes, and power mold carts.
- Use proper process procedure documentation and databases for performing routine set up functions and troubleshooting work
- Evaluate molding processes in order to update techniques and improve quality, safety and productivity efficiencies. Ensure the processes fall within validated windows or within the established guidelines.
- Communicate important information to Mold Techs on next shift
- Work with production group to meet production demands
- Some programs may have vision requirements
- Other duties as assigned
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Basic reading, writing, and math skills
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Knowledge of process monitoring using RJG, E-dart, and pressure transducer technology
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, communication and problem solving skills.
- Strong skills in continuous improvement and process facilitation.
- Basic computer skills in word processing, spreadsheets, and databases.
- Basic reading, math and comprehension skills.
- Know and understand SPC
- Knowledge of plastic resins and resin drying systems
- Knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics is preferred
- Working knowledge of measurement equipment
- Basic blueprint reading skills
- Knowledge of ISO / GDP / cGMP practices
- Knowledge in Clean Room Practices
*This position does not qualify for VISA sponsorship
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf