We are seeking a Treasury Analyst to join Molex’s Corporate Treasury team! We are looking for a candidate with high initiative who also possesses strong communication, critical thinking, and analytical skills. If you are ready to take your career to the next level, check out our open role!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Develop and maintain business relationships with stakeholders and customers
- Collaborate with Molex finance employees to understand liquidity needs globally
- Create and communicate revolving credit facility usage forecasts
- Support the Treasury team’s development of cash forecasts and dashboards
- Develop and maintain credit rating models and perform sensitivity analysis
- Maintain an inventory of Molex’s third-party financing instruments
- Understand disclosure and compliance requirements associated with financing instruments
- Oversee Molex’s quarterly bond investor call script development and call logistics
- Update and maintain working capital performance tracking and benchmarking
- Prepare ad hoc analysis for management and other key stakeholders
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or a related field
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a finance-related role
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with SAP (Enterprise Resource Planning)
- Experience with KYRIBA or other treasury management systems
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf