Regional Customer Advisor - California
Regional Customer Advisor- California
John Zink LLC is seeking a Regional Customer Advisor that will act as a trusted advisor to our customers and provide technical field support services along with advising our customers on equipment upgrades and replacement parts for their equipment. Customers include refineries, power plants, petrochemical plants, universities as well as other steam users.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Develop relationships/strategic partnerships with key accounts in assigned territory.
- Perform courtesy site visits to determine the need for maintenance service contracts, equipment upgrades, and spare parts recommendations.
- Perform maintenance tuning and trouble shooting on combustion equipment at customers’ job sites.
- Interface and troubleshoot PLCs including PLC Logic as well as HMIs and HMI programs.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Able to understand Burner Management Systems (BMS) and Combustion Control Systems (CCS) using a PLC control and HMI operator interface along with having a rudimentary knowledge of electrical design and wiring skills.
- Have operational and functional knowledge of register burners/boiler, duct burners/HRSG’s and utility burners/boilers.
- Field experience working with instrumentation, flame scanners, and igniters.
- Experience working with register burners/boilers, duct burners/HRSG or utility burners.
- 2 year technical degree from an accredited college OR have 2 plus years of equivalent work experience in combustion industry.
- Must live or be willing to relocate to California
What Will Put You Ahead
- 5+ years of work experience with register burners, duct burners or utility burners.
- 2 + years of experience working on Allen-Bradley PLC’s in combustion or steam generation industry.
- 4 year degree in Mechanical, Chemical or Electrical Engineering from an accredited college or university.
- Experience using SalesForce and Field FX.
- 2+ years of technical sales/advisor work experience.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf