Maintenance Millwright-Belk, AL
Georgia-Pacific is looking for our next Maintenance Millwright to join our growing team! Our Fayette facility in Belk, AL manufactures dimensional lumber of superior-quality in order to meet the demanding needs of builders. If you are looking for a career that will advance your skills and benefit your community, then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
What you will do in your role.
- Troubleshooting, installing, aligning, dismantling, repairing, and maintaining industrial machinery and mechanical equipment for improved reliability and uptime
- Performing periodic maintenance routines to identify and correct mechanical defects
- Working with operations associates to identify and prioritize maintenance needs
- Helping meet or exceed production, waste, and quality goals by successfully maintaining production equipment
- Adhering to all plant safety and environmental guidelines, policies, and procedures and actively participate in safety program
The experience you will bring.
- Two (2) years of experience installing, trouble-shooting and repairing industrial equipment
- Manual lathe, milling machine and fabrication experience
- Experience using a computer for record-keeping and documentation functions
- Willing and able to work in a hot, humid, cold and noisy industrial environment while working any shift, weekends, overtime and holidays
- Experience with metal fabrication (cutting, welding, machining, etc.)
- Experience troubleshooting and repairing hydraulic and pneumatics systems, reading hydraulic schematics
- Experience with blueprint reading and precision measurements
- Experience troubleshooting issues with bearings, chains, sprockets, gearboxes, conveyors
- Experience with precision alignment of motors, couplings, bearings and pumps, lubrication
- Welding certification
- High School diploma or GED
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf