Asst Supervisor, Production
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Supervising the manufacturing processes, ensuring quality of work to meet schedule as plan efficient manner.
- Daily production schedule arrangement and updating with production planners.
- Liaising with other engineers to develop plans that improve production, costs, and labor required.
- Diagnosing problems in the production line and providing recommendations and training.
- Establishing 6S procedures and protocols that take the workers' well-being into account.
- Keeping abreast of advancements in engineering and production, and sharing knowledge with co-workers.
- Identifying, documenting, and reporting related issue.
- Scheduling meetings with relevant departments and stakeholders.
- Analyzing all facets of production and making recommendations for improvement.
- Obtaining any materials and equipment required.
- SAP and Electroplating knowledge are advantage.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Degree / Diploma in any fields
- Preferably experiences in manufacturing line
- Min 5 years working experiences in managing people