Business Process Lead
Our team at Molex is adding a Business Process Lead to the team! This position plays a key role in structuring the enterprise in terms of its governance structure, business processes, and business information. You will help align strategic goals and objectives regarding products and services, partners and suppliers, organization, capabilities, and key business and IT initiatives. The primary focus is the business motivations, business operations and business analysis frameworks and related networks that link these aspects of the enterprise together. In this role, you will develop an integrated view of the enterprise using a repeatable approach, cohesive framework, and available industry standard techniques.
Reporting into the Transformation Management Office, the Business Process Lead will work closely with a counterpart in IT to align technical solutions with business needs. In addition, this position will work with others at every level of the organization soliciting strategic imperatives from senior leaders and executives and supporting the business as they leverage business architecture artifacts to create their business plans.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Develop a business architecture strategy based on a situational awareness of various business scenarios and motivations
- Identify and deliver service improvement activity across supply chain, manufacturing, product development and commercial operations through employing process improvement methodologies and the application of innovative thinking
- Apply a structured business architecture approach and methodology for capturing the key views of the enterprise
- Capture the tactical and strategic enterprise goals that provide traceability through the organization and are mapped to metrics that provide ongoing governance
- Describe the primary business functions of the enterprise and distinguish between customer-facing, supplier-related, business execution and business management functions
- Define the set of strategic, core and support processes that transcend functional and organizational boundaries; identify and describe external entities such as customers, suppliers, and external systems that interact with the business; and describe which people, resources and controls are involved in the processes
- Define the data shared across the enterprise and the relationships between those data
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree
- Accredited Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Experience planning and deploying both business and IT initiatives
- Experience modeling business processes using a variety of tools and techniques
- Experience using model-based representations that can be adjusted as required to collect, aggregate, or disaggregate complex and conflicting information about the business
- Ability to travel globally up to 35%
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- The ability to recognize structural issues within the organization, functional interdependencies, and cross-silo redundancies
- The ability to apply architectural principles to business solutions
- The ability to assimilate and correlate disconnected documentation and drawings, and articulate their collective relevance to the organization and to high-priority business issues
- The ability to visualize and create high-level models that can be used in future analysis to extend and mature the business architecture
- The ability to act as liaison conveying information needs of the business to IT and data constraints to the business; applies equal conveyance regarding business strategy and IT strategy, business processes and work flow automation, business initiatives and IT initiatives, and benefit realization and service delivery
- Experience with supply chain, manufacturing, product development and commercial operations
- Accredited Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf