Scheduling & Programming Supervisor
Koch-Glitsch is now hiring for a Scheduling & Programming Supervisor.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Provide supervision and guidance to a team of 9 in pursuit of scheduling excellence for a multi-product, multi-line manufacturing facility creating engineered to order products
- Develop staff and help establish priorities for projects competing for resources
- Work directly with the shop planner, production teams and line leaders to ensure that the right mix, volume and types of product are being run through the system
- Help develop excellent communications between project management and manufacturing to increase clear communications to our customers both internal and external. Ensure all stakeholders are informed of any changes to the schedule
- Coordinate with inventory management and procurement teams to ensure necessary supplies are on hand to match the planned schedule
- Work with the programming team to broaden capabilities and increase efficiency and accuracy of programs released to the manufacturing team
- Help the scheduling team schedule the production process and departmental activities relating to material, employee, and equipment availability
- Monitor production process, workflow, and schedules to ensure on-time delivery
- Help the scheduling and line teams efficiently assign production to minimize company costs and meet delivery deadlines
- Review production specifications, identify, and report plant capacity constraints
- Coordinate with fabrication and scheduling teams to resolve production, manpower and material shortage problems quickly in an order of priority
- Work with the scheduling and programming teams to execute and implement process improvements
- Help ensure that materials and equipment are pre-arranged for production
- Work with managers to develop potential solutions to improve production performance
- Coordinate with the Maintenance teams for routine equipment maintenance and repairs to avoid outages and during production process
- Generate daily or weekly production reports to managers for critical decision-making purposes
- Develop production schedules in accordance with sales forecast, plant, and employee capacity, and new business opportunities.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Previous leadership/management experience in a manufacturing/industrial environment OR military leadership experience
- Experience using computer and automated software for planning or scheduling purposes
What Will Put You Ahead
Experience working in a manufacturing/production scheduler role or similar role
- Experience working with scheduling methodologies and forecasting strategies
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
THIS ROLE IS NOT OPEN TO VISA SPONSORSHIP
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf