Forklift Operator (MOLDING MATERIAL HANDLER)
Forklift Operator (2nd and 3rd Shift)
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Ensure accurate labeling and scanning of finished product within department
- Monitor and utilize KANBAN system to identify materials needed
- Stage materials to ensure no disruption of production flow; stage materials for on-coming shift
- Monitor inventory levels and provide constant communication with pole barn.
- Audit finished goods for accuracy (# count).
- Comply with all packaging requirements within department.
- Practice 5-S and workplace organization functions to ensure area is clean and safe.
- Practice safe work behaviors, complying with all safety rules and guidelines.
- Responsible for all other jobs as assigned.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Up to two years of forklift experience
- Ability to operate a forklift and other material handling equipment
- Lift up to 50-75 lbs. on occasion
- Ability to work in fluctuating temperatures & perform work indoors/outdoors as needed
- Frequently required to stand and walk; use hands to finger fine manipulation, handle, and feel; reach with arms and hands above head; talk and hear
- Sometimes required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, or sit
- Specific vision requirements: close, distance, color, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
What Will Put You Ahead
- More than two years of previous forklift experience is a plus
- Must be willing and able to work any shift, including off shifts
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarization with inventory control
- Highly motivated self-starting individual who is comfortable working as part of a team
- Analytical problem solver with a mindset of continual improvement
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf