We are on the hunt for an IT Recruiter to join our Koch Industries Global Talent Solutions team, which supports recruiting across the Koch enterprise (Georgia-Pacific, Koch Industries, Flint Hills Resources, INVISTA, Molex, Guardian). At Koch, we strive to create value for society in everything we do, and in doing this, we challenge the status quo across all levels (that's the norm here), we innovate, and we believe that pre-determined career paths/job descriptions and salary ranges/pay bans stifle value creation and the entrepreneurial/innovative environment we foster.
In the IT Recruiter role, you will be responsible for the full cycle recruiting for exempt hiring for Koch business throughout the U.S. You will collaborate with hiring managers and HR business partners across Koch to fully understand talent needs . The ideal individual will have a high sense of urgency, handle multiple competing priorities and the ability to develop authentic relationships. Lastly, you will be passionate about identifying the right talent that aligns with our company culture to help drive transformation in our respective businesses.
This position is open to remote working opportunities but have a preference for this role to sit in Atlanta, GA / Houston, TX / Wichita, KS / Chicago, IL / Detroit, MI
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Own full-cycle recruiting across several Koch businesses across the US and Canada; partnering with hiring supervisors to define recruitment strategies, assess external/internal candidates against business needs, and apply behavior based interviewing techniques to assess for culture fit and knowledge
- Consult, coach, and influence hiring managers while making effective hiring decisions and maintaining a high level of communication
- Gather, analyze and present information related to the supply/demand of talent, the labor market and compensation hiring trends, new sourcing avenues, and other relevant market data to help influence positive change
- Manage the candidate engagement, while providing a positive experience and maintaining responsive communication
- Develop effective sourcing strategies and use research techniques such as direct sourcing, data mining, and networking to identify and attract a diverse slate of quality candidates both internally and externally
- Adhere to and provide guidance on internal/external laws, regulations, compliance standards, and HR policies and procedures related to maintaining compliance throughout the selection process
- Stay abreast/research new recruiting technology that will drive efficiencies and eliminate waste
- Collaboration amongst HR team and business partners to understand the organizations talent position, identify gaps, and build short and long-term recruiting strategies/initiatives
- Positively influence change and culture across talent solutions team, customers and business partners
The Experience You Will Bring
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years of recruiting experience (corporate or agency) in IT, Analytics, Data or Software Development
- Experience with applicant tracking systems OR CRM system to post open roles, review, track and consider applicants and organize recruitment work
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience utilizing extensive on-line searches and database searches to identify high quality candidates (LinkedIn, Indeed, social media, open web, etc.)
- Previous experience interacting with both business customers (presenting candidates, consulting on needs, providing market insights, etc.) and candidates (networking, selection processes, presenting opportunities, etc.) in a recruiting/talent acquisition role
- Experience utilizing CRM’s (Talemetry, Salesforce, Smashfly, Pipedrive, etc.) to pipeline, track and network with talent
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
Learn more about us
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf