Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis
SRG Global is seeking a Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis at our Morehead, KY location. The ideal candidate will be a part of the leadership team improving and optimizing the plant performance and advancing the strategy of the Morehead operations to maximize value and support potential profitable growth. The ideal candidate will have well developed analytical skills experience that includes: economics, accounting, financial modeling and supporting the decision making process. In this business visible role, you will interface directly with plant operations and will be the primary finance support to the facility. Your focus will be on P&L drivers to the business, advising the operations team, and supporting long term strategic decisions with analysis. The role will also from time to time have exposure to larger projects as part of the overall SRG FP&A capability.
SRG Global™, a Guardian company, is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of high value coatings on plastic for the automotive and commercial truck industries with a manufacturing presence in major world regions including North America, Western and Central Europe and Asia. SRG Global is headquartered in Troy, MI. Through its Research and Development Center in Taylor, MI, USA, and its global advanced development process, SRG Global works to enhance manufacturing processes and accelerates development and delivery of the next generation of coating technologies and subsystems. Guardian Industries is a leader in float glass and fabricated glass products for commercial, residential and transportation applications; Guardian and its family of companies employ 18,000 people that live and work in over 25 countries across five continents, playing diverse roles in multiple industries. Guardian Industries is a wholly owned subsidiary of Koch Industries.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Be a part of the plant leadership team and create value by creating the right measures to drive operational performance through analysis and reporting to improve operating results
- Own the P&L and provide concise and insightful commentary on our financial and operational results
- Support strategic initiatives in the region and globally related to asset strategy or profitable commercial expansion via product or customer mix
- Develop financial analyses, business scenarios and other modeling to support strategic decision making and initiatives.
- Knowledge share between other plants for best practices
- Create and manage an effective internal controls environment
- Support GAAP financial audits and other related capabilities as applicable
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related Business field
- At least 7 years of years of any combination of experience in operations finance, internal audit, controlling, strategic planning, business unit finance or commercial support roles
- Previous experience gathering data, performing analysis, originating ideas, and presenting a point of view to key stakeholders
- Advanced to Expert level MS Excel skills
What Will Put You Ahead
- Manufacturing industry experience; and/or Global company experience
- At least 3 years of experience in an operations finance role
- Previous Leadership or Supervisory Experience (i.e. coaching/mentoring/leading teams/developing talent)
- Experience with business analysis and data visualization tools (i.e. Power BI, Tableau, VBA, Hyperion, SQL etc
This role is not eligible to work remotely from Colorado
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf