ERP Analyst (Epicor)
The primary role of the Programmer will be to support the global footprint of SRG’s ERP systems (EPICOR CMS) from the technical perspective, as well as manage the interfaces for the integration of the ERP system with other corporate applications and interfaces (such as Coupa, Ariba, FunnelCloud, data replication, etc.), as well as manage security and permissions and audit review for our end user access. Additionally there is a high support of user questions, issues, or data requests (for example from Finance or Auditors).
Support includes data replication software (Replicate1).The platform is three instances of Epicor CMS ERP software running on AS/400s – two in an outsourced data center (IaaS in NA & EU), and one on-prem AS/400 in China. This role is also to support and analyze the AS400s and ERP system and its performance. There will be limited programming within all modules of the ERP software utilizing the RPG software language. There will be instances of special projects outside this scope of responsibility.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Assist with the support of the CMS software throughout the organization
- Support the regular application updates of CMS
- Support the periodic OS updates (iSeries PTFs) with our data center
- Troubleshoot and support the data replication extracts and interface programs
- Specify and develop with RPG as needed within all modules of the ERP system
- Manage all user security
- Monitor all system job functions and system performance
- Communicate directly with our software suppliers in support of our sites or as new requirements are needed
- Document change control items related to program changes and user security changes
- BA/BS: Bachelor's degree in business or computer-related area or commensurate work experience in relevant areas
- iSeries (AS/400) and 15+ years of RPG development
- 10+ of Automotive Industry Experience
- Inovis TLi, EDI, EDI VAN experience (ANX, Covisint, Sterling, GXS, etcetera) and direct customer support / materials planning in an automotive manufacturing environment a plus.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to build working relationships with coworkers within department.
- Able to speak and behave in a business manner with our end-users across all functional business areas, both local and remote
Ability to travel internationally 5% of the year
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf