Process Improvement Leader - Bleached Board Business
Georgia-Pacific’s Dixie Consumer Products Business is seeking qualified professionals to consider leading the support of our Dixie business and operations by taking on the role of Process Improvement Leader focusing on our Bleached Board assets. This leader will be critical to the success of the Bleach Board Machines that supply quality Coated Bleached Board to our five Dixie Converting operations across the country.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Develop and monitor KPIs, dashboards, and insights from Georgia-Pacific’s Collaboration Support Center (CSC) to assess the immediate-, mid- and long-term health and performance of the assets.
- Develop and maintain gap analysis and closure plans, with priorities, to drive resources to the highest value opportunities.
- Partner with Georgia-Pacific’s remote technology groups, site operators, production leaders, and operation subject matter experts (SMEs) to develop, foster and manage a collaboration network for optimization, problem solving and best practices on the bleached board assets.
- Maintain a set of best practices, standard procedures, and equipment technical standards.
- Develop and maintain a set of troubleshooting guides for common and catastrophic events.
- Define, implement, and monitor machine centerlines and alarm strategies.
- Support capital and maintenance projects with technical expertise.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering
- 7 or more years of experience working directly on, or providing technical support for a coated board or folded board machine (brown or bleached)
- Experience with managing performance or continuous improvement processes (Lean, Kaizan, Operational Excellence, etc.)
- Project Management experience that focused on long term/sustainable processes (i.e., process optimization, installations, rehauls/rebuilds)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Pulp & Paper Science
- 10 or more years of coated bleached board machine experience
- Experience with Root Cause (RCA) and Loss Analysis
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf