Learning Specialist / Content Developer
Molex Global Compliance is currently seeking a Learning Specialist/Content Developer to support the learning needs of our various internal stakeholders/clients. This position will primarily assist with learning administration and project management of key learning initiatives. Additional responsibilities may include the design and development of effective communication campaigns and global learning solutions (in both web-based and instructor-led formats). The ideal candidate has a passion for learning, an eye for creative instructional design and functions in a pro-active, detailed-oriented manner in a fast-paced environment. This position reports to the Molex Compliance Learning & Development (L&D) Manager and will help meet the needs of our team’s clients, which includes (but not limited to) Global Compliance, Environmental Health & Safety (EHS), and other partners across the Koch businesses.
What You Will Do In Your Role
The Learning Specialist/Content Developer will provide learning project management services including support of Learning Management System (LMS) administrative tasks, instructional design, development, and evaluation of new and existing instructor-led and online learning activities.
- Collaborate with internal subject matter experts to determine scope, requirements, and recommended learning solutions.
- Assist in all phases of learning design process from needs analysis to evaluation.
- Ensure instructional design is of the highest quality and reflects the latest learning industry best practices (both methodologies and technologies).
- Develop learning project timelines and communicate important milestones.
- Develop training materials (for online and live delivery), including computer-based training, facilitator support guides, end user guides, and other learning activities as needed for assigned training projects.
- Support all pre- and post-launch LMS administrative tasks, including communication campaigns and reporting.
- Work with third-party vendors to develop learning solutions, as needed.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Associate Degree or higher in L&D or related field (i.e. Curriculum Design, Training).
- 1-2 years of experience in Instructional Design techniques/ in a business/professional environment technology (Articulate Storyline experience preferred).
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Learning & Development or similar related field.
- 3+ years of L&D/Instructional Design experience (i.e. online development tools).
- Experience working within a Learning Management System (LMS).
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf