Production Supervisor - Medford, Wi
Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company, is seeking a Production Supervisor to support our Medford manufacturing facility! Provide leadership for all production activities emphasizing the priorities of safety, quality and efficiency to meet or exceed business plan objectives and meet customer expectations for quality, delivery and service.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Demonstrate organization, planning and foresight abilities to effectively delegate work and monitor and manage staffing levels
- Coach and facilitate problem solving utilizing strong critical thinking and decision-making abilities
- Foster accountability in the production environment through constructive coaching and performance management
- Promote continuous improvement and process adherence in all production areas
- Monitor “real-time” production performance in the areas of safety, scrap and efficiency to meet facility goals
- Promote and facilitate employee development and training to all production employees
- Daily management of time keeping software for applicable employees
- Talent acquisition – Interviewing, training oversite, onboarding
The Experience You Will Bring
- Associates Degree or higher in industrial technology and at least one (1) year of supervisory experience OR at least three (3) years experience in supervisory experience in an industrial setting
- High School diploma or GED
What Will Put You Ahead
- Five (5) or more years supervisory experience in and industrial environment
Rotating Days - 5:00 am - 5:00 pm
This position does not qualify for VISA sponsorship
In order to comply with U.S. export control laws and regulations, this position requires applicants to either provide proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent resident status or be eligible to receive an export authorization (a license) under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf