Service Technician Advisor (West Coast)
John Zink Company, LLC is looking for a Service Technician Advisor to join our team!
The John Zink Power Group is seeking a Service Technician Advisor that will act as a trusted advisor to our customers and provide technical field support services along with advising our customers on equipment upgrades and replacement parts for their equipment. Customers include refineries, power plants, petrochemical plants, universities as well as other steam users.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Manage a select group of customer accounts
- Regularly visit plant sites to inspect equipment and make recommendations
- Build/maintain plant relationships
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Educate our customers on safe practices, preventative maintenance and provide operational guidance which in turn leads to the discovery of opportunities
- Company cell phone to respond to customer in a timely manner
- Company vehicle to manage customer accounts
The Experience You Will Bring
- 2 year technical degree from an accredited college OR have 2 plus years of equivalent work experience in combustion industry
- Experience working with register burners/boilers, duct burners/HRSG or utility burners, combustion equipment
- Experience in Customer Service
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Experience working in an HPI/CPI, plant or refinery environment
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- Ability to work in confined spaces
- Ability to work outdoors in all types of weather
What Will Put You Ahead
- Controls background
- Experience troubleshooting, operating, or commissioning process burners, flares and/or T.O's
- Refinery & Chemical background a plus.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf