CUSTOMER SERVICE REP
Customer Service Representative
Georgia Pacific is seeking a high-energy Customer Service Representative to join our team at the Sheboygan Corrugated Products Facility. This is a fast-paced position with frequent changes in priority of tasks based on daily production, customer and business need. The Customer Service Representative creates value by acting as a primary liaison between our sales team, our customers and our internal departments to ensure our customers’ needs are met.
Georgia-Pacific is one of the nation’s leading corrugated box manufacturers. To learn more about our corrugated division, please visit www.gppackaging.com.
This would be a home based/remote position.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Interacting with customers by phone, email and/or in person to receive orders, cancellations, and changes for product or to clarify needs/requirements
- Communicating changes, delays, requests, etc. to sales representatives and customers as appropriate
- Completing various forms and input information into order entry systems
- Interfacing with other internal departments to facilitate order flow process
- Coordinating shipment of product, expediting shipments, arranging pick-up of defective product, etc. with shipping department
- Managing sales backlog by reviewing sales and release orders, updating and closing/completing in the system as needed
- Coordinating complaints concerning billing, product or service rendered, referring complaints by interfacing with Quality Assurance and working with appropriate departments to identify root cause and corrective action
- Travel occasionally to visit customers, offsite warehouses, and GP production facilities to broaden knowledge base and build relationships
- Thriving in an environment of continuous change
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma or GED
- Two (2) years or more customer service/sales support or account management experience in a manufacturing, industrial warehouse, or distribution center environment
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed
- Experience using Microsoft Excel to create and modify spreadsheets using formulas, manipulating data, and performing data analysis, Word to create and modify documents, and Outlook to send emails & create appointments
What Will Put You Ahead
- Associates Degree or higher
- Experience in a fast paced, high volume manufacturing environment
- Experience in the corrugated packaging industry
- Experience with data management systems/process flow
- Experience using Office 365
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf