Molex is seeking a dependable, experienced delivery driver to become a vital part of our team. Delivery Drivers must be organized, efficient and professional at all times, while ensuring deliveries are made accurately, safely and on time.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Responsible for following scheduled route for daily deliveries to correct locations.
- Ensure products are delivered in a timely manner.
- Load and organize product from staging area into delivery truck and unload products in and out of truck as needed throughout the day. Make sure all product is safely strapped in and tied down.
- Make sure inventory matches manifest (accompanying shipping document).
- Maintain and organize all delivery paperwork and deliver it to the proper personnel.
- Refuel vehicle as needed, keep fuel receipts.
- Inspect delivery vehicle daily (PM's), report any concerns to Team Lead, and keep vehicle clean inside and out.
- Report any accidents or vehicle issues, to Team Lead.
- Follow rules and regulations of the road at all times.
- Follow all company and state enforced safety requirements for loading and unloading product.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Have a valid driver's license, and IDOT Medical Examination Certificate (company will provide)
- Must have a clean driving record with no moving violations.
- Ability to lift 35 pounds comfortably, push and pull up to 400lbs with a pallet jack.
- Ability to work overtime.
What Will Put You Ahead:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience using hand trucks, pallet jacks and forklifts a plus.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
In order to comply with U.S. export control laws and regulations, this position requires applicants to either provide proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent resident status or be eligible to receive an export authorization (a license) under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf