Entry Level Machine Operator - 3 Day Weekends!
Press Operator - entry level Machine Operator
Molex is seeking a mid to entry-level machine operator to support 2nd shift press operations at our manufacturing facility in Monee, IL.
This is a full-time position. Hours of work are four days a week, Monday through Thursday, 2:30 pm to 1:00 am, 40 hours per week - three day weekends!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Perform typical press/bend brake operations to support Cell #7 demand
- Detect and report defective materials or questionable conditions to the Cell Lead
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations
- Perform prescribed preventative maintenance on machines as required per the P.M. charts
- Support continuous improvement efforts
The Experience You Will Bring
- Physical requirements include ability to operate machinery, lift up to 40 lbs, and stand on feet for most of the day
- Additional abilities include written and verbal communication, ability to read numbers, blue prints and measurements
What Will Put You Ahead
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Technical capacity
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
In order to comply with U.S. export control laws and regulations, this position requires applicants to either provide proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent resident status or be eligible to receive an export authorization (a license) under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf