Identity & Access Management Supervisor
This job posting is no longer active.
Koch Global Services is hiring an Identity & Access Management Supervisor who is passionate about our culture, developing talent, and driving continuous improvement. We are looking for a candidate that will have the ability to set strategy, implement efficiencies, and build a cohesive team. As a part of the broader Cloud Services team, you will be responsible for partnering with our Customers and functional teams across IT and HR organization to continue improving consumer experience and service delivery to Koch.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Lead the IT Employee Lifecycle team responsible for setups, transfers, and separations across Koch.
- Leveraging the KGS and Identity vision, partner with cross functional teams to develop and drive transformational initiatives for the end to end employee lifecycle experience.
- Partner closely with the employee movement team in HR to develop a wholistic lifecycle capability.
- Partner with the KGS Consumer Experience workstream to develop long term lifecycle capability transformation goals.
- Develop efficient governance processes to drive aligned outcomes and valuable prioritization.
- Lead by example and embed our Guiding Principles as the foundation of the Employee Lifecycle strategy
- Develop metrics that drive profitable behaviors driving towards our vision.
- Outstanding communication to our customers, leadership, and the overall teams is paramount.
- Prioritization of work for the team, coordination and scheduling activities, performance evaluations, goal setting, etc.
- Identify and lead process improvement projects and teams to drive continuous improvement and cultural change
- Lead and mentor the evaluation of operational metrics and trends, scientific thinking, root cause analysis, and standard work at all levels of the organization
- Maximize operational performance by proactively identifying areas for improvement, leading initiatives and projects, analyzing and reporting key metrics, communicating continuous improvement activities and training team members to accomplish the same
- Respond to escalated concerns from our Customers
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
The Experience You Will Bring
- 2+ years of supervisory, team lead, or indirect leadership experience.
- 2+ years of experience working in a large enterprise environments.
- Experience leading projects, meeting deadlines, and managing multiple priorities.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Exceptional organizational skills with an ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Experience in Employee Lifecycle processes and/or Identity and Access Management
- Experience establishing partnerships across teams and influencing management, peers and subordinates in an inclusive style to leverage their abilities and knowledge.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This role is eligible for variable pay based on performance and other related factors. Variable pay may be issued as a monetary bonus or in another form.
Employees may be eligible to participate in our benefits programs which include: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts and health savings accounts, life insurance, AD&D, disability, retirement, paid vacation, paid parental leave and educational assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline.
For this position we anticipate paying $90,000 to $130,000 per year.
This job posting is no longer active.