Operator Trainee - Chemicals - Taylorsville, MS
Do you like to work in a team environment? Are you a safety minded individual? If so, then we may have an opportunity for you!
Our Taylorsville, MS Chemical facility is seeking a qualified individual to join our manufacturing team as anOperator Trainee.This entry level position will create value by assisting operators to meet and exceed production goals while maintaining a focus on safety. By assisting operators with assigned duties, an individual will have the opportunity to gain the skills and knowledge needed to advance to an operator position.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Work variable start times, twelve (12) hour rotating shifts, weekends, on calls, holidays, and overtime as scheduled
Participate n in a culture of developing systems and processes to ensure safety and environmental compliance
Handle of raw materials and finished goods to ensure satisfaction of customer needs in a timely manner
Collaborate between maintenance and production employees to troubleshoot and problem solve equipment issues to drive asset reliability
Work around highly automated processes and continually seeking opportunities to utilize technology to optimize equipment and production goals
- Perform tasks such as lifting up to 50 pounds, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing, and/or pulling for up to twelve (12) hours a day
- Work at heights, in confined spaces, and in hot or cold weather conditions
The Experience You Will Bring
- Willing and able to be clean shaven for respirator fit
- High school diploma or GED
- Six (6) months or more of previous experience within a manufacturing, industrial, military or production environment
- Willing and able to meet the physical and safety requirements of the job
What Will Put You Ahead
Experience using a computer for record-keeping and documentation functions
Experience troubleshooting manufacturing equipment
Previous experience in the chemical industry
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf