Primary Purpose: Ensure proper functioning of the warehouse material flow, accuracy of the inventory and keep the Warehouse team well trained on their different operations.
Should be able to ensure productivity targets are achieved and that all warehouse processes are running smoothly and promptly.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Lead and direct the strategies to make the 3 warehouses operation in a fluid way taking the lead of the 3 current Warehouse supervisors. Overseeing receiving, warehousing, distribution, and maintenance operations.
- Responsible to development and implementation of metrics to control all warehouse process steps and Setting up efficient space utilization.
- Develop warehouse delivery model ensuring material goes on time to production (Internal logistic included) like Kan Ban, 2 bins system, reorder point etc.
- Interface with Purchasing to expedite, in a coordinate way, the receiving of the material, solution of discrepant invoices and facilitating urgent receipts.
- Notifies Materials team of material situation that affects the attainment of the production plan in a timely matter.
- Ensure reliability of the inventory maintaining the effectiveness of the system transactions, movements and cycle counts.
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision
- Select, orient, coach and motivate warehouse team
- 10 years of experience similar position
- Proven work experience as a Warehouse Supervisor/Manager
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
- Hands on experience with warehouse management software and databases
- Leadership skills and ability manage staff
- Excellent communication skills
- Expertise in warehouse management procedure and best practices
- Strong decision making and problem solving
- Mid/ high knowledge of Excel (Vlook up, additions, Sumproduct, Sumif)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office package (Power point, Outlook Notes)
- Organized & teamwork
- Lean & Visual management Knowledge
- SAP or other ERP
- Fluent English Spoken & Written
Experience on Production Control or/and Planning
Bachelor Degree, Engineering