EHS & Facilities Manager
Responsible of maintaining the buildings and rest of the areas of the facilities, directing staff, overseeing the upkeep of buildings and facilities and persons; budget administration and negotiation with vendors for supplies, repairs and other needs.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Develop and implement a facility management program including preventative maintenance and life-cycle requirements.
- Plan and manage facility services such as facility inspection, facility maintenance & repair, facility refurbishment & renovations, facility space, waste disposal, parking and intra-office moves.
- Implement best practices to increase efficiency
- Ensure compliance with health and safety standards and industry codes. Responsible in negotiating contracts, obtaining quotes and tenders from vendors and suppliers and calculating and comparing costs for goods and services to optimize delivery and cost saving.Manage contractor and vendor relationships
- Manage and review service contracts to ensure facility management needs are being met.
- Plan and monitor appropriate facility management staffing levels and ensure efficient utilization of facility maintenance staff.
- Manage performance, develop and train staff.
- Prepare and track facility budget by monitoring expenses and payments.
- Generate and present regular reports and reviews of facility-related budgets, finances, contracts, expenditures and purchases.
- Develop and implement cost reduction activities and advise on and monitor energy efficiency.
- Oversee environmental health and safety and assure security of the facility
- Understand, support and contribute to current Molex Total Quality Management (TQM), Six Sigma, International Standards Organization (ISO) and Environmental, and/or Health and Safety (EH&S) Management Systems by following stated policies and procedures.
- Project management
- Business administration
- Electrical and Mechanical systems
- Procurement and Contracts
- Health, Safety and Environmental regulations
- Experience in Construction, Maintenance and all facets of Facility operation
- Good communication skill
- Good negotiation skill
- Data and process analysis skill.
- Customer Service orientation
- Result oriented management, focus on KPI management and continuously improvement
- Problem solving by process and data analysis, Coordination with different
Bachelor degree in Facilities Management, Facilities Engineering or related qualification such as project management, business management or construction management/ Engineering Graduate