Who is Guardian Industries?
When you are looking at a city’s skyline or any of the latest cars and trucks, chances are you’re seeing our products. Through Guardian Glass, a Guardian Industries company, we make high- performance, energy efficient glass for homes and buildings. SRG Global™, a Guardian Industries company, makes automotive trim products that define a vehicle’s DNA and help improve fuel efficiency.
And perhaps most of all, we make the ideas, formulas and processes that make these products possible. Guardian Industries is 18,000 people working to make products that improve people’s lives! To Learn more visit our website at: https://www.guardian.com
Guardian Glass is seeking you to become our next Production Operator !
Starting Pay Rate: $18.00/Hour
Sign On Bonus:$1,000 after 30 days
Pay After 1 Year of Employment -$19.00/Hour
401K -7% Match
Vacation – 120 hours of vacation time
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Operate and troubleshoot equipment utilized during daily manufacturing
- Prepare final products for shipping and distribution
- Become proficient and fully qualified in operation areas (Cutter, EDDI, Automation, Manual Packing, ABV, Line Drive, Put Away, and Close-Up)
- Consistently demonstrate values and behaviors in alignment with Market Based Management (MBM) culture
- Drive continuous improvement for department
- Understand and execute daily run schedules, resolve quality issues, report/escalate unresolved issues immediately
- Participate in setting team goals and managing job assignments
- Drive and meet quality standards
- Complete general housekeeping duties to maintain a continuously safe and clean work environment
The Experience You Will Bring
- Able to work any shift (up to 12 hours), holidays, weekends, and overtime as needed
- Able to perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for up to 12 hours/day
- Able to maintain a strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, including wearing safety equipment
- Basic Computer Skills (utilize SCADA Control Systems, GPIS, MS Excel, etc.)
- Able to work in a non climate controlled environment
- Strong attention to detail, with a demonstrated ability to think critically, interpreting operational inputs and taking actions accordingly
What Will Put You Ahead
- One (1) or more years of experience working in a manufacturing or industrial environment
- Preventive and predictive maintenance experience
- 6+ month machine operator experience
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf