TRADE SUPPORT ANALYST
The global gas team is currently looking for an entry level Trade Support Analyst, this role will be located in London. This is an excellent opportunity to learn more about the global gas business through hands on analysis of positions and P&L.
This role will support both the physical and financial businesses with traders sitting in London and Geneva.
In addition to day to day position reporting and trade support tasks, there will also be projects available across a range of regulatory and financial initiatives as well as several process improvement and reporting projects for the group.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Daily position reporting
- Trade Support tasks
- Month End B/S substantiation
- Daily, monthly and quarterly regulatory reporting
- Develop deep understanding of the global gas trading strategies
- Ad-hoc analysis and reporting as demanded by the business
- Project work and process improvement
The Experience You Will Bring
- Highly motivated, driven and a self-starter
- Dynamic learner
- Curious; focused on ‘why’ as opposed to ‘how’
- Detail oriented
- Track record of quality deliverables
- Good level of experience working with SQL
What Will Put You Ahead
- SQL, VBA, PowerBI, Python knowledge
- Financial analysis and modelling experience
- Commodity experience