Representative, Customer Service
PRIMARY PURPOSE - Temporary Contract
by being the main point of contact for your customer by actingconsistently with the Molex MBM culture, our principles and mental models. You innovate by continuously looking for a better, more profitable way to do business and create a win-win situation for Molex and the customer. You put your customers first and influence operational excellence across our supply chain.
- Order process management
- Relationship management; build and maintain excellent relationship with customer, sales and other stakeholders.
- Proactively monitor the order backlog and communicate with the customer and other relevant stakeholders with the objective to meet the Customer Requested Delivery date
- Identify opportunities to offer the customer special service solution
- Analyze demand against actual orders and give feedback to customers. Coordinate relevant actions with supply chain, sales and customer.
- Coordination of special shipping arrangements with the manufacturing locations/divisions, freight companies and warehouse as relevant
- Customer scorecard review and coordinate feedback of any required corrective action with sales and the customer
- Coordinate customer complaints per the company guidelines
- You are responsible to drive continuous improvement (by creative destruction)
- Take on other duties as assigned by management
- You have a very good sense of urgency, can set priorities and are organized
- You have proven to be able to apply economic and critical thinking skills within your daily job
- You are a team player, flexible and can work in a high-pressure business to business environment
- Effective communication skills, to exchange information clearly and accurately at various levels within the organization and with customers
- Good relationship building skills
- You have excellent English language skills, both verbally and in writing
- Good PC skills: Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel are required
- 2 to 3 years commercial experience is desirable, preferably gained in a multinational, business to business environment
- SAP knowledge is preferred
- Any language skills next to English are a plus
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
You will work in a fast moving, international business to business environment. We offer a market competitive salary package, based on education and related working experience. You will get the opportunity to take responsibility and develop your talents, and will be rewarded based on your individual performance.
ARE YOU THE BEST CANDIDATE FOR THIS POSITION?
We invite you to send us your resume and a motivational letter in English, convincing us you are the best candidate for this position!
For applicants outside The Netherlands, please be aware that Molex has no relocation budget available for this position.