Sr. Manager - Commerce Media
This role will report to the Director, Omnichannel Shopper Experience. The Sr. Manager, Commerce Media is a subject matter expert in commerce media and retail media networks supporting all shopper marketing & shopper media efforts for GP Consumer Products.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Lead strategy and execution across all Commerce Media channels by determining the right partnership frameworks and agency relationships, as well as the right technology enablement to ensure GP creates best-in-class go-to-market Commerce Media plans and executions
- Deliver the strategy, investment recommendation and measurement construct to enable the business to accelerate consumer awareness and engagement through Commerce Media partners
- Conduct data-driven planning and execution for commerce media campaigns across geographies, channels & content Lead collaboration with adjacent GP Teams, including National Media, Analytics and Communications to ensure cohesive planning and activation
- Manage SOW for Commerce Media Platforms
- Set and lead execution Commerce Media capability roadmap
- Develop strategy for and own execution of test & learn strategy to determine effectiveness of channels, creative and audiences across media plan, and report out on lean experiments
- Identify trends/insights to optimize media spend and performance and develop conversion points
- Work to resolve day to day media issues, interfacing with media agencies, vendors and internal stakeholders
- Advising on tactical recommendations, best practices, and "next best" step for scaling profitable Commerce Media investments
- Proactively monitor campaign performance to identify optimizations and direct continuous improvement of daily and weekly optimizations that can be applied portfolio-wide to generate YoY ROI/ROAS growth from digital media investment
- Advance/ continue knowledge of the media space through regular review of trade publications, publisher capabilities meetings, conference attendance, and agency collaboration
- Share knowledge of the media landscape throughout the organization via written and verbal POVs and partner presentations
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years working in national media, either at an agency or a major consumer brand
- Experience in digital media, eCommerce, direct response performance media and MarTech/AdTech
- Experience working across a matrixed organization
- Must be willing to travel 25% (following return to normal travel environment)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience working with retail media networks
- Experience working at/with CPG industry
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf