Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company is an end-to-end provider of innovation, development and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device industries.
Phillips-Medisize, LLC is seeking a Mold Technician to support manufacturing of injection molded parts and assembly.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Set up, start up, and change over production jobs consistent with process control capabilities and quoted standards. This may include robotics, part pickers, and vision systems.
- Use proper process procedure documentation and databases for performing routine set up functions and troubleshooting work
- Evaluate molding processes in order to update techniques and improve quality, safety and productivity efficiencies. Ensure the processes fall within validated windows or within the established guidelines.
- Communicate important information to Mold Techs on next shift
- Work with production group to meet production demands
- Keep work area clean and practice 5S in all daily activities
- Report incidents and injuries to team leader/manager immediately
- Recognize close-call incidents and safety hazards and take action to eliminate them
- Setup and operate job related equipment including molding machines, lift trucks, overhead cranes, and power mold carts
- Follow applicable safety, quality, and environmental programs, policies, and procedures
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience in medical mold manufacturing preferred
- Basic reading, writing and math
- Completion of Associate Degree in Electromechanical Technology is a plus but not required
- Associate’s Degree in electro-mechanical discipline
What Will Put You Ahead
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Strong skills in continuous improvement and process facilitation.
- Basic computer skills in word processing, spreadsheets, and databases.
- Know and understand SPC
- Knowledge of plastic resins and resin drying systems
- Knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics is preferred
- Working knowledge of measurement equipment
- Basic blueprint reading skills
- Knowledge of ISO / GDP / cGMP practices
- Knowledge in Clean Room Practices
- Frequent walking, sitting, standing
- Occasional lifting, bending, kneeling, twisting
- Physical Requirements
- 12 Hour - Rotating Schedule (Days 5pm-5am) – N2
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf