Phillips-Medisize, LLC is seeking a Mold Technician on Second (2nd) Shift to support manufacturing operations.
Shift Time: 3pm-11pm
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Set up, start up, and change over injection molding production jobs calling up process control settings.
- Includes setting up robotics, part pickers and vision systems
- Use proper process procedure validated data for troubleshooting product defect problems
- Evaluate molding processes to update techniques and improve quality, safety and productivity efficiencies. Ensure the injection molding processes fall within validated windows or within the established guidelines.
- Utilize ERP system (IQMS) to monitor rejects, enter rejects, enter down time codes and to generate tooling work orders
- Communicate important information to Mold Techs on next shift
- Setup and operate job related equipment including molding machines, lift trucks, overhead cranes, and power mold carts.
- Handle reporting, enter downtime codes, and scrap codes as needed Occasional weekend work required
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years technical experience
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience performing start up and shut down of injection molding machines and resolving part defect problems
- Experience using process monitoring software such as RJG, E-dart, Priamus or other pressure transducer technology
- Knowledge of plastic resins and resin drying systems
- Knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics is preferred
- Basic blueprint reading
- Knowledge and use of Statistical Process Control (SPC)
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf