Performance and Capability Leader
Georgia-Pacific is currently recruiting for a Performance and Capability Leader for the Towel product system at the Savannah River Mill located in Rincon, Georgia. This role is a key leadership role that will provide direction to four crews operating 24/7. The Performance and Capability Leader will set clear expectations through leadership and will hold crews and individual team members accountable for results in operational areas including: Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS), Compliance, Reliability, Quality, Production and Cost. This role will report to the Towel Product System Leader and will have 8 direct reports.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Lead the organization toward excellence in safety, environmental, health, and compliance by identifying and resolving hazards with critical and high risks (risk management)
- Lead, mentor, coach and hold direct reports accountable for converting department results that are impacted by people performance and capability
- Align to asset reliability and operational strategies in the product system and ensure team members have the right capabilities needed to execute these strategies
- Ensure the annual performance development process is successfully carried out for employees in the department: individual roles, responsibilities, and expectations (RRE’s) are aligned with mill and department goals and ongoing meaningful coaching is provided
- Collaborate with manufacturing engineers, training and development leaders, and other resources to build capabilities of team members within product system
- Responsible for team member selection, development, and improvement outcomes
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma or GED
- Two (2) or more years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience using Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word
What Will Put You Ahead
- Five (5) or more years of supervisory experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering or Business
- Experience using SAP
- Experience using Kronos for timekeeping purposes
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf