The engineering department at SRG Global headquarters in Warren, Michigan is searching for a CAD Design Engineering professional with a passion for driving continuous improvement in process efficiency and effectiveness.
The ideal candidate will possess the skills and knowledge sought below but, of equal importance, he or she will be self-motivated, possess a positive attitude, and be a creative thinker. This is a “hands-on” position that will work across the organization in a competitive atmosphere. Working effectively with cross-functional teams is crucial for success.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Utilize Catia V5 to lead the product design process, supporting the engineering team to ensure necessary product quality and performance specifications.
- Ability to handle a design project from cradle (working with engineers and studio) to grave (data release for tooling)
The Experience You Will Bring
- Proficient in Catia V5, GSD, Assembly Design and parametric Solid Part Modeling a must.
- Proficient at creating complex parts and assemblies
- Understanding of GD&T and locator schemes
- Understanding of design requirements and practices for plastic injection molding to ensure tooling and manufacturability.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to deal effectively with all levels of management
- Class A surface development experience is a plus.
- UG/NX experience a plus.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point is a plus
- Ability to use experience and judgment to plan and accomplish the goals of the business unit’s, plant, and corporation
- Experience in the design of automotive exterior trim components is a plus.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf