Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company is an end-to-end provider of innovation, development and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device industries. Our Letterkenny, Ireland location is seeking a Production Supervisor.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Responsible for the day-to-day supervision of the production environment.
- Responsibility for budget targets within injection moulding, automatic and semi-automatic production lines.
- Ensure Compliance with the Quality Management Systems in place ISO 13485/15378/140001/14971/ FDA 21 CFR Part 820/MDD,) and other relevant Standards.
- Authority for Manual Assembly and Moulding cleanroom.
- Achieve production schedule goals in relation to production schedules, quality standards, scrap and inventory levels.
- Plan, prioritise and organize projects within production department.
- Assign resources within the department to meet production schedules.
- Manage employee performance through probation period to annual performance appraisals.
- Lead training and development.
- Drive continuous improvement in the department through operational efficiency.
The Experience You Will Bring
- 3-5 years’ experience in a supervisory role with a proven track record in a high-volume manufacturing environment.
- Highly motivated, and driven self starter.
- Ability to manage and embrace change.
- Good people management skills.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Degree or Diploma education in an engineering discipline or appropriate trade qualification.
- Some experience in lean manufacturing.
- Some experience in a medical manufacturing environment.