Warehouse Operator 2nd Shift
Molex is seeking an experienced Warehouse Operator to join our talented team. The five Warehouse functions are: Customer Order Fulfillments, Production Order Fulfillment, Incoming Vendor Receiving, Customer Shipments, and the 901 line.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Perform all required SAP transactions for the warehouse functions per Molex Work Instructions
- Perform inspection procedures necessary to assure appropriate quality
- Operate scales, safety ladder, pallet jack, hand truck, and forklifts
The Experience You Will Bring
- Basic Computer Skills
- The ability to lift up to 35 pounds and stand for the entire shift
- 1+ years working in a manufacturing/warehouse environment
What Will Put You Ahead
- Forklift Operation
- Experience working with hand-held scanner/RF unit
- Working knowledge of SAP
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf