Analytics & Automation Analyst
Koch Ag & Energy Solutions (“KAES”) is seeking Analytical and Automation Talent to join our CFO Team in 2021!Located at the Koch Industries Corporate Campus in Wichita, KS, this role focuses on transforming KAES’s knowledge systems and business processes – and that will require developing a deep knowledge of business strategy and objectives, front-to-back business processes, system environments, and analytical technology capabilities.
Successful candidates come to the team with a combination of capability-specific (Accounting, Logistics, Operations & Commercial) business knowledge, analytics tool aptitude, and the ability to influence. This role partners closely with business customers to transform processes and uncover actionable insights while remaining part of a dedicated analytics and automation team. We focus on transformation and process improvement – we operate in an environment that supports experimentation!
Do you have a long-term vision for your career? Are you ready to make a move? We are a growing organization with a unique culture that champions entrepreneurship and rewards individual success! The CFO Team supports different functional areas of the company, but our roles all have something in common: We hire candidates who want to create long term value, who are not afraid to challenge the status quo, and who seek to find fulfillment in what they do.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Rapidly master KAES analytics toolset (i.e. Tableau, Alteryx, UiPath); and share your knowledge to enable users and improve their skills (e.g. training, user requests/questions, co-building)
- Build relationships and market the team's capabilities to uncover new analytics/automation opportunities
- Use relational influence to drive process changes and adoption of an analytics mindset across the organization
- Partner with users to define and challenge information/ process needs for business decisions
- Scope, prototype, develop and deploy innovative and scalable business process solutions in the areas of data wrangling, visualization, data analysis, RPA, and OCR
- Frequently and proactively communicate (verbal and written) with customers regarding projects' statuses and priorities
- Use data to extract and convey insights, uncover new data relationships, and monitor business performance - all consistent with business goals and time/data constraints
- Manage multiple requests/projects with a sense of urgency, initiative, and comfort with ambiguity
- Solve business problems, think economically, and understand business/financial impacts
Collaboration & Transformation
- Develop an understanding of the market structures we participate in, build relationships with internal and external counterparties, and support various business strategies
- Work with diverse groups such as end-users, IT, finance, operations, and others to: create analysis, improve results, automate, and champion new solutions
- Identify, recommend, and collaborate to implement process improvements, using sustainable technology solutions
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance, Accounting, Economics, MIS or related Business field
- At least one year of experience improving business data processes or financial systems
- At least two years of data analysis and visualization experience
- At least two years of experience leveraging data from enterprise-quality applications (i.e. Oracle EBS, Openlink Endur, SAP, Salesforce), databases, and/or datalakes
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite or Office 365; with functional skills in Excel, Power BI, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Teams, etc.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf