Machine Operator - First Shift
Phillips-Medisize Northeast, LLC is seeking a Manufacturing Operator on first Shift to perform assembly, inspect, pack, label and scan active product for assigned work areas ensuring, quality and production standards are met.
Shift hours: 7am-3pm
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Keep pace/timing with the rate of molding presses, hot stampers, pad printers, assembly machines or any other operation related machinery
- Perform visual, in-process and final inspection of parts per quality criteria; check for contamination
- Complete appropriate documentation accurately and according to cGDP
- Access, read, comprehend and follow operator’s guide and work instructions
- Trim and package parts according to customer standards
- Communicate status of jobs to previous and following shifts and share information with Mold Techs about problems or process variations
- Log scrap into IQMS/ERP system accurately
- Enter, print and scan labels accurately
The Experience You Will Bring
- 6+ months work experience in a manufacturing environment
What Will Put You Ahead
- Basic reading, writing and math
- Manual dexterity to handle small parts
- Ability to perform visual inspection
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf