Are you a quicker thinker who excels in multi-tasking and customer focus in a fast-paced environment? If so, we may have just the opportunity for you! Koch Fertilizer, LLC in Enid, OK is currently seeking a solutions-focused, self-driven Shipping Clerk to join our Enid Plant team. This position offers an excellent opportunity to join a large, fast growing company with many career opportunities.
At Koch, we offer opportunities for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world, responsibilities and rewards based on contributions, and competitive Pay and Benefits. At Koch, 90% of earnings are reinvested in the company so that we can create opportunities and long-term value for our customers, employees and society. Our culture is defined by the Market-Based Management® philosophy which guides everyday decision making and provides employees with opportunities to contribute and personally benefit from the value they create.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Coordinate customers picking up various fertilizer products utilizing the Koch NT loading system
- Coordinate delivery drivers with plant contact information
- Maintain Safety Orientation program with all visitors, contractors, and drivers
- Maintain driver files with current required information
- Coordinate with corporate office on rail billing
- Utilize YardMaster/Bourque programs to bill railcars
- Utilize Railroad companies’ websites to manage rail billing/shipping
- Follow government guidelines for proper shipment of Hazardous and Non-Hazardous product
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Willing and able to work a rotating shift including weekends, holidays and overtime when needed or scheduled
- High School Diploma or GED
- Willing and able to remain standing for extended periods
What Will Put You Ahead
- One (1) year or more experience in a customer service role
- Experience with data collection computer programs
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf