Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company is an end-to-end provider of innovation, development and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device industries.
Phillips-Medisize, LLC is seeking Finishing Technician with quality focused manufacturing experience to support manufacturing production of injection molded parts and assembly in Menomonie, WI.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Set up jobs for pad printers, lasers, assembly lines, and any other finishing/assembly operations
- Perform general preventive maintenance on lasers, sonic welders, pad printers, assembly lines, and any other finishing/assembly equipment
- Complete set-up and/or parameter sheets and other recordkeeping as required
- Communicate changes/issues with team leader and technicians on other shifts
- Work alongside maintenance and engineering technicians while trouble shooting and correcting issues on equipment
- Ensure quality of all parts and adjust equipment/processes as needed
- Practice a high level of safety for self and co-workers
- Complete all required batch record and/or device history file documentation
The Experience You Will Bring
- 1-year Technical Degree in related field, or 1 year completed toward an Associate’s Degree in an electro-mechanical discipline, or 1 year directly related experience in a medical manufacturing environment.
- Previous experience in a technical manufacturing position
- 1+ years of related experience preferred
- Associate’s Degree in electro-mechanical discipline
What Will Put You Ahead
- Basic mechanical aptitude with ability to recognize potential problems with product or equipment and take corrective action
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Able to work with paints and solvents
- Basic math and computer skills
- Adaptability to sudden changes in scheduling or product
- Effective time-management skills
- Ability to participate effectively in a team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Frequent walking, sitting, standing
- Occasional lifting, bending, kneeling, twisting
- Some programs may have vision requirements
- D1 - 12 hour rotating shift 5:00am to 5:00pm
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf