Director - Networking Segment
This leadership role supports the development of secure, reliable and high bandwidth in-vehicle networks, and solutions to meet the needs of ADAS/Connected Car, in-vehicle infotainment and connectivity applications.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Accountable for the financial performance and value of the Networking Product Portfolio Management
- Drive revenue growth and profits (EBITDA, NIAT, ROCC)
- Drive Organic Growth
- New Product development – continuous improvements/design for manufacturability capabilities
- NPI launches to support market position and long-term value
- Managing Product Lifecycle Strategey; BET, Growth, Maintain, De-prioritize & Exit
- Market focus for the future – drive the focus on pillars of growth
- Continue the mission on operational improvements/effectiveness and profitable revenue growth
- Cost Reductions – SG&A, Global Lean Six Sigma (GLSS) , Procurement savings, etc
- Continue to investigate additional acquisition targets
- Improve the effectiveness for Engineering, and operational value creation
- Global footprint rationalization
- Product rationalization to maximize customer support while maximizing margin
- Engineering & Manufacturing footprint changes from high to low-cost plants
- Engineering & Manufacturing strategy to support new product direction
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline, MBA or other related graduate degree preferred
- 10 years minimum experience in sales management and marketing.
- 10 years minimum exposure / knowledge of engineering and quality.
- 7 years of direct experience managing people.
- Prefer - 10 years minimum experience / knowledge within the automotive industry.
- Prefer - 3-5 years of High-speed networking cable solutions for high speeds, signal integrity, and seamless connectivity experience
- Ability to translate company and division goals into department objectives that are on target, meaningful and attainable.
- Able to successfully champion ideas, solutions, and raise issues across the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead and manage team of professionals and support staff.
- Capable of establishing credibility, mutual respect, and authority within the functional groups. Customer-orientated sensibility
- Excellent written, verbal and listening skills for effective communication and understanding.
- Will on occasion be exposed to information that is considered confidential, personal or sensitive in nature. Maintenance of this trust and confidentiality must be maintained
- Ability to travel as extensively as required and is accessible via phone to participate in and lead global conference calls as required.
- Prefer -Ability to grasp the full supply chain of the Segment’s product to optimize product offering relative to quality, cost, and delivery, and to identify opportunities to provide higher value solutions.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf