Mold Technician - 2nd Shift
Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company is an end-to-end provider of innovation, development and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device industries. Our Global Innovation and Development center in Hudson, Wisconsin is seeking a Mold Technician to set, start, and changeover injection molds consistent with process control capabilities and quoted standards.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Set, start, and changeover injection molds consistent with process control capabilities and quoted standards.
- Operate injection molding machines and supporting equipment
- Use proper process procedure documentation and databases for performing routine set up functions and troubleshooting work
- Evaluate molding processes in order to update techniques and improve quality, safety and productivity efficiencies.
- Work with other production personnel to ensure production demands are met
- Understand and operate work cells with press-side automation equipment
- Operate the material drying and conveying system so the proper material is provided to the injection molding press
The Experience You Will Bring
- Minimum of 2 years’ injection molding experience
- This position is not eligible for VISA Sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Know and understand SPC
- Knowledge of plastic resins and resin drying systems
Shift: 2nd - Monday through Friday (4% shift premium)
*Opportunity for relocation is available
This position does not qualify for VISA sponsorship: In order to comply with U.S. export control laws and regulations, this position requires applicants to either provide proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent resident status or be eligible to receive an export authorization (a license) under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf