Air Source Testing Project Manager
John Zink Hamworthy Combustion is now hiring for an Air Source Testing Project Manager. The John Zink Air Source Test Group offers emission test services to a wide and growing variety of customers operating combustion sources and control devices. The Air Source Test Group provides a vital environmental service in a real world, real time manner. We are recognized for safety, environmental excellence, innovation, and customer service. Our customers produce the world’s energy, chemicals, and plastics, and eliminate harmful emissions from the air, water, and soil. This position can be remote, but will require frequent travel to Tulsa, Oklahoma to the John Zink corporate headquarters.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Perform source sampling programs using EPA test methodology while being the primary customer contact and supervising assigned field technicians
- Prepare reports of findings from source testing projects
- Develop existing and new customer relationships to maintain and grow the business
- Generate proposals for new work with assigned customers
- Be involved in on-going quality assurance and quality control processes for all assigned projects
- Serve as a resource and subject matter expert in support of other business groups within Koch Industries
- Work under minimal supervision and use excellent communication skills
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Technology, Environmental Science, Chemistry or equivalent work experience
- Qualified Source Testing Individual (QSTI) certification
- A minimum of five (5) years of source testing experience
- Must have Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) or be able to obtain one upon employment
- Strong computer skills including Excel, Word, and Outlook
What Will Put You Ahead
- Gas Chromatography and/or FTIR skills
- Previous leadership experience of source testing teams
- Electronic Data Reporting (EDR) experience using EPA CEDRI and ERT
- DOT driving experience
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf