John Zink Hamworthy Combustion is now hiring for an Electrical Assembler in Tulsa, Oklahoma. We are recognized for safety, environmental excellence, innovation, and customer service. This is a great opportunity for an individual to be part of an operative team and gain experience with a well-established and growing manufacturing facility and test center. The ideal candidate is dependable, takes initiative, and values teamwork!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Interpret blueprints and drawings in order to complete assembly to required specifications
- Read a tape measure as part of the assembly process
- Perform routine tasks including, but not limited to, installing and fastening components (e.g. hanging electrical panels, running, cutting, threading conduit)
- Occasionally operate a forklift and/or overhead crane as needed
- Use basic math skills in order to complete assigned tasks
- Use critical thinking to solve issues independently
The Experience You Will Bring
- A minimum of one (1) year of electrical assembler experience and/or schooling
- Willing and able to maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, to include wearing safety equipment
- Willing and able to work overtime
- Experience in the operation of hand power tools, saws, and measuring instruments
- Experience reading and interpreting blueprints
What Will Put You Ahead
- Technical or vocational schooling
- Previous experience operating a forklift
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf