Koch Specialty Plant Services LLC is seeking a Project Manager to work out of our Houston, Texas office.
This role will coordinate and manage project front end planning and development, as well as provide project coordination during the work execution. In addition, you will manage project cost, cost reporting and invoicing through project completion. The plant manager will be the customer's primary point of contact and will work with them directly to identify their requirements while maintaining adherence to KSPS' safety and execution requirements.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Complete pre-job coordination and interaction with customer
- Develop execution strategies for KSPS Projects
- Identifying staffing and equipment needs
- Select, coordinate, and manage subcontractors.
- Identify work hazards and develop safety execution plans
- Develop and deliver work plan to Site Manager for project execution
- Administer contract and change orders
- Submit invoice instructions to KSPS Accounting group
- Work closely with Project Planners to develop and deliver work packages
- Travel to project sites as needed up to 25%
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma or GED
- 10+ Years experience in planning, supervising and/or project coordination in the refining and/or petrochemical industry
- 2+ years experience using MS Office (including Excel, Word & Outlook) in a professional environment
- 4+ years experience coordinating and managing projects
Physical Requirements/Other Considerations:
- Willing and able climb ladders to elevated structures
- Willing and able to enter confined spaces, sometimes as small as 18" in diameter
- Willing and able to travel to project sites as needed up to 25%
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Technology, or Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in a project management or related role in the petrochemical industry
- 2+ years of experience estimating industrial construction projects
- Working knowledge of Mass Transfer equipment (process column trays, packing, etc.)
- Working knowledge of ASME Code Welding
- Experience using Primavera scheduling software
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf