Deduction Management Analyst
Georgia-Pacific is seeking a Deduction Analyst to support our North America Consumer Products Business (NACP). As part of the Finance Team, in this role, you will validate and resolve customer deductions for various issues and promotional programs. You will work cross functionally with the sales team, brokers, customers, and other internal departments to manage deduction balances within metrics, billing issues, and to execute SAP pricing maintenance. The ideal candidate will have a keen attention to detail and will be able to research and produce accurate and timely dispute resolutions. You will also be on the lookout for deduction elimination, process improvements and cash recovery opportunities. Do you thrive in a fast-paced customer facing environment? Do you like to problem solve? Do you find personal fulfillment in a role that has a direct impact on profitability and cash flow? Check us out!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Manage and own resolution of open deduction balances for assigned accounts to achieve deduction metrics.
- Analyze deductions received, validate adherence to trade contracts and trade programs, ensure amounts are accurate, process deductions, and maintain records of validation procedures performed.
- Be systems savvy - leverage SAP and Trade Promotion Management System programs to efficiently manage balances.
- Resolve issues impacting deduction performance using effective prioritization, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Dispute invalid deductions with external customers in order to receive repayment; maintain strong customer relationships to ensure timely resolution.
- Proactively partner with internal and external customers to recognize trends, resolve issues, and identify process improvement opportunities to prevent invalid deductions.
- Identify and drive process improvement for reducing administrative costs, streamlining processes, and reducing deduction volume.
- SAP pricing maintenance, including National pricing action and resolution of order price discrepancies.
- Investigates complex customer claims.
- Monthly reporting to business partners.
- Make decisions that will directly impact the organization’s cash flow and profitability.
The Experience You Will Bring
- At least one year of experience in trade deduction management in the Consumer Products or Manufacturing industries
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite or Office 365; with functional skills in Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, etc.
- Intermediate to Advanced level MS Excel skills that include the ability to create formulas, pivot tables, and graphs as well as perform V-lookups.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher (Accounting, Finance or Business preferred)
- Previous Credit/Collections, Accounts Receivable, General Accounting or Financial Analysis experience
- Experience with SAP (S4Hana preferred)
- Experience working in Trade Promotion Management systems
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf