Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company, is an end-to-end provider of innovation, development, and manufacturing solutions. Our Medford, Wisconsin location is seeking a Manufacturing Engineering to support manufacturing in the effort to ensure optimum engineering of projects/programs to meet customer and manufacturing requirements.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Acknowledgment and understanding of all customer General Quality Agreements, General Quality Requirements and standards, as set by each customer
- Support of new and existing automation in all production departments includes robotics and vision systems
- Designing new equipment and processes for the introduction of new products or for the improvement of existing ones; conferring with equipment vendors and customers.
- Demonstrate effective problem-solving techniques, using creative, critical thinking, collaborative, and data driven methods
- Provide written protocols, reports, and engineering documentation as necessary
- Facilitate and participate in equipment design reviews with a cross-functional team of persons from Engineering, Automation, and Maintenance to ensure best attributes are included in equipment concepts
- Provide FAT leadership at equipment vendor locations. Work directly with equipment vendor and Phillips-Medisize team to ensure equipment meets all specifications, documenting URS or performance gaps and managing vendor’s contingency plans, to resolve before acceptance of equipment
- Utilize lean manufacturing tools to reduce waste and variation – process improvement facilitator
- Develop creative and innovative approaches to new assembly processes
- Facilitate the problem-solving process to achieve RCCA
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering field
- A minimum of 3 + years of related manufacturing engineering experience OR equivalent combination of education/experience
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience working in an assembly environment overseeing existing automation in all production departments includes robotics and vision systems
- Ability to use CAD to determine if tooling, equipment, and part designs meet requirements
In order to comply with U.S. export control laws and regulations, this position requires applicants to either provide proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent resident status or be eligible to receive an export authorization (a license) under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf