Koch Knight is NOW HIRING for Production Workers to work in our East Canton, Ohio manufacturing plant!
$17/hour or higher starting wage!
$500 sign-on bonus!
Some of our benefits include:
- 3 weeks' vacation per year + 10 days' sick time
- 3% automatic 401K contribution
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans with Anthem BlueCross
What You Will Do In Your Role
Making necessary adjustments to ensure operational reliability at all time
- Preparing equipment for maintenance activities as well as lock out, hot work and other safety procedure compliance
- Performing routine checks of equipment and maintain appropriate logs
- Maintaining operation of plant within designated limits and perform housekeeping in the plant area to ensure a safe and clean workplace
- Safely operating and maintaining all area equipment in the plant to produce maximum production rates while adhering to safety rules and regulations, including wearing appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Working in a non-temperature controlled industrial environment where it can be hot, humid, cold, dusty and noisy
The Experience You Will Bring
1+ years' of manufacturing experience
What Will Put You Ahead
2+ years' of manufacturing experience
- Press or extrusion experience
- High School Diploma or GED
Koch Knight LLC, based in East Canton, Ohio, is a global leader in the manufacture and supply of ceramic mass transfer media for the Chemical Industry and heat transfer media for Environmental Industry. The Company traces its roots to the early 1900's when its KNIGHT-WARE® chemical ceramic became the standard for handling corrosive materials in the American chemical industry.
One hundred years later, Koch Knight has evolved into a leading innovator of advanced state of the art acid proofing solutions and process equipment to Chemical and Hydro metallurgical Mining Industries. The Company has capabilities in design, engineering, manufacture, installation and construction services with ceramics and plastic materials for solving the most demanding corrosion problems.
Koch Knight provides responsive, customer-focused solutions. Our products and services are available worldwide through our global network of manufacturing and outsourcing ceramic and plastic facilities. We are there when our customers need us. Whether a revamp or new construction, from start to finish, Koch Knight can assist with every step to ensure speedy completion and successful results.
Koch Knight is part of Koch Engineered Solutions, a diverse group of companies serving the refining, chemical and petrochemical industries. Koch Knight offers one stop shopping for many customers because of the related product lines of our sister companies. Diagnostic scans, combustion burners, modular mass transfer skids, mist eliminators, state of the art packing supports, and heat transfer products are just a few of the many products available from other companies within Koch Engineering Solutions.
THIS ROLE IS NOT OPEN TO VISA SPONSORSHIP
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf