We are seeking a passionate, curious, and fast learner interested in contributing to the Georgia-Pacific Building Products division as Marketing Associate. This role will be part of the high-energy Marketing COE, reporting directly to the Marketing Manager. This position is located at our Corporate Headquarters in Atlanta, GA.
The result-oriented, analytical minded marketing professional will coordinate and implement integrated marketing campaigns through all relevant mediums and channels (e.g., print, digital, webinars, website, video marketing, packaging, etc.) The position will collaborate with other marketing and communications specialists, product management, and agency partners to deliver innovative approaches in executing our marketing campaigns.
Visit www.buildgp.com to learn more.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Support the marketing manager with product launches and communication planning across trade advertising, PR, web, packaging, events, and social media.
- Collaborate with the content specialist to identify key promotional opportunities for blogs, social content, case studies, and other long-form content.
- Develop innovative approaches to promote digital audio and video content to drive awareness and audience engagement.
- Using a digital asset management system, assist in the curation (storage, manipulation, and sharing) of creative assets received by agencies
- Manage business processes around the design and creation of packaging graphics.
- Support the team in collecting and sharing monthly performance metrics.
- Help maintain project tracking data and share updates with Marketing team.
- Research latest marketing and interactive trends across industries to inform new narratives and forward-thinking use cases.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising or a related discipline.
- 2+ years of work experience in marketing activation, brand promotions, advertising in B2B or B2C space.
- Experience in MS Office Suite – PowerPoint, Excel etc.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with Adobe CS
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience in video, podcasts and influencer marketing
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf