Senior Financial Analyst
Koch Industries, Inc. (KII) is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst with strong analytical and communication skills to join our team in Wichita, KS! This role will partner with Finance Leaders to help drive their capability performance as well as support the finance organization (Accounting, Risk, Treasury) in decision making and strategy development.
At Koch, 90% of earnings are reinvested in the company so that we can create opportunities and long-term value for our customers, employees, and society. Our culture is defined by the Market-Based Management® philosophy which guides everyday decision making and provides employees with opportunities to contribute and personally benefit from the value they create. At Koch, we offer opportunities for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world, responsibilities and rewards based on contributions, and competitive Pay and Benefits.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Build relationships and collaborate with Finance Leaders
- Provide a good understanding and/or connection to the finance processes
- Lead through influence and originate opportunities to accelerate decision-making
- Work across KII, Koch Global Services, and the business to develop a total view of capability costs
- Support the capability to identify their performance improvement areas and define operating metrics to measure progress
- Build process to report on operating metrics that drive performance improvements
- Partner with the capability teams to understand the drivers of value and how best to baseline, benchmark, and measure value
- Monthly review of actionable analysis to drive the capability performance and ensure key bets are being tracked and measured against
- Ensure profitable controls exist focusing on the key risk areas and measures on completed projects
- Lead, develop, and improve economic thinking across the organization and provide ownership of marginal economic analysis
- Ensure consideration of wide range of outcomes/alternatives and projects are properly challenged
- Support the Transformation roadmap to ensure the proper prioritization is happening to ensure maximum business value
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or a related Business field
- 2+ years’ in business finance, analysis, or related experience
- Advanced Excel skills: to include working with large datasets, pivot tables, V-lookup’s, etc.
What Will Put You Ahead
- 5+ years of finance, analysis, or related experience
- Financial reporting experience
- Experience working with PowerBI, Tableau or Alteryx
- Experience leading or supervising a project
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This role is not eligible for VISA sponsorship