Associate Account Manager
POSITION:Associate Account Manager
Detail-oriented team player who is a strong communicator. The candidate must be able to handle a variety of tasks simultaneously in an expeditious, calm, organized and decisive manner. The individual should also be an independent worker, able to problem solve quickly with a limited amount of supervision. Additionally, the candidate must have the ability to work well with others and to work efficiently and accurately in a team based environment.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Work closely with Account Manager to align initiatives and support account management elements.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with internal and external customers.
- Maintain current pricing in corporate database and matrix.
- Attend OEM team meetings and follow though on activities assigned to Sales.
- Review and complete cost estimates/studies with OEM team.
- Submit Engineering Work Order and Engineering Change Order quotes to customer. Complete required forms and back up documentation.
- Create databases to track tooling, engineering work orders/change proposals and component pricing.
- Manage customer tooling forms, upload pictures to customer data base and follow up for completion & invoicing.
- Issue Tooling Sales Orders and ensure an invoice is submitted to customer.
- Review customer contracts. Follow up with Buyer for corrections.
- Investigate unpaid invoices and assist Accounting department with accounts receivables.
- Review customer Aging Report and contact customer for payment.
- Assist in preparing customer presentations.
- Interact with customers and manufacturing plants though email/phone.
- Review and update customer web-portals as needed.
- Successfully resolve customer issues in a timely fashion
- Maintain internal sales orders in database.
- Enter non-OEM customer orders and follow though to shipment.
- Interact with manufacturing to prioritize orders and with other areas of discipline to identify and solve problems pertaining to sales, service and delivery
Skills & Abilities
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships with team
- Highly organized and solid multi-tasking skills
- Detail oriented to maintain accuracy of work
- Excellent verbal and written communication and problem solving skills
- Demonstrates sound business judgment and decision making
- Team player with positive attitude
- Ability to develop creative solutions to support Sales team
The Experience You Will Bring
- College degree or 6 years equivalent in work experience
- 3 plus years of customer support experience
- Computer competencies including: MS Excel, PowerPoint, internal databases, web portals
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in a high performance team-based environment
- Automotive supplier experience
- Experience working with automotive antenna
- Experience in QAD or SAP
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf